300W-1000W Solar Hybrid Inverter
|FOB Price:||US $110-207 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $110-207/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood, Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HY series
- Phase: Single
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, Son
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Circuit Topologies: Full-Bridge Type
- Rated Output Power: 300W-1000W
- Battery Input Voltage Range: 22~32VDC
- PV Input Voltage Range: 22~55VDC
- Standby Power Consumption: <10W
- Maximum Transfer Efficiency: 95%
- Application: Solar Power
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SON
- HS Code: 85044020
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: 300-1000W
- Brand: Ouyad
- Power Source: Electric and Solar Power
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Rated DC Input Voltage: 24V
- Maximum PV Input Current: 40A
- Voltage Range of The Transition Changes: Within 10% Resistance Load 0%~100%
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEEE929 / En61000
- Protection Grade: IP21 (Inside)
- Trademark: OUYAD
- Origin: Foshan Ghina
1. Product brief introduction
Hybrid off grid inverter adopts the industry's most advanced design technology, the built-in MPPT solar charger controller, converts dc battery maximum daily alternating current (ac). Our company specifically designed it for office, home and special environment designed to provide high quality electricity demand. It has the features such as strong adaptability, high reliability, low dissipation factor, high conversion efficiency, strong anti-jamming capability, pure sine wave output, etc.
1. Inverter unit uses the microprocessor control of SPWM technology, pure sine wave output, waveform pure.
2.Build-in MPPT solar charge controller
3.Particular load auto switch function.
4. Strong load adaptability.
5.Strong overload and impact resistant ability.
6. Perfect protection function: input over-voltage, under-voltage, output over-voltage, under-voltage, over temperature, overload etc.
7.Performance is stable, safe and reliable, long service life.
2. Wire connection
1. Wire connections
Terminals, plugs & sockets:
a.BATTERY: DC input terminals, connect to the battery bank.
b.PV INPUT: PV input connectors, connect to the PV panels.
c.AC INPUT: AC input plug, connect to the power grid (or other AC power sources).
d.AC OUTPUT: AC output sockets, connect to the loads.
3. Startup, Display & Operation
3.1 Startup Sequences
WARNING: The turn ON & OFF of the inverter must follow below sequences to give power in and/or turn the power off!
A. The Sequence of turn ON the hybrid inverter:
1) FIRSTLY MUST TURN ON (or CONNECT) BATTERY SWITCH;
2) Secondly connect (or turn ON) the PV INPUT;
3) Then others like AC INPUT or AC OUTPUT.
B. The Sequence of turn OFF the hybrid inverter:
1) FIRSTLY MUST TURN OFF (or DISCONNECT) PV INPUT;
2) Then turn off (or disconnect) others like AC INPUT or AC OUTPUT;
3) Lastly turn off (or disconnect) the BATTERY INPUT.
1. LED indicator lights
NORMAL (Green light): Power & AC input.
BACKUP (Yellow light): Inversion mode.
FAULT (Red light): Alarm & Failure.
PV (Green light): PV charging mode.
Power: ON/OFF switch.
Inversion working mode: Yellow light on.
AC bypass charging mode: NORMAL Green light ON, BACKUP Yellow light blink, blink faster when full-recharged.
PV charging mode: PV Green light on, blink when full-recharged.
2. ON/OFF Switch
Turn on the ON/OFF switch, LED lights on, means the inverter is turned ON.
Turn off the ON/OFF switch when the inverter is ON, LED lights off, means the inverter is turned OFF.
|Rated Output Power||300W||750W|
|Output overload capacity||360W <1min||850W <1min|
|Rated DC input voltage||24V|
|Input||Battery input voltage range||22~32Vdc|
|Maximum PV input current||40A|
|PV input voltage range||22~55Vdc|
|Maximum PV input power||1250W|
|Maximum AC input current||10A|
|AC input voltage range||100-260Vac|
|Output||Rated Output Power||220V|
|rated frequency of power grid||50HZ ±1%|
|Voltage range of the transition changes||Within 10% resistance load 0%~100%|
|THD||<3% linear load|
|power factor||≥0.99 Rated power adding the reactive power hour|
|protection against output over-voltage||265Vac|
|protection against output under-voltage||100Vac|
|maximum transfer efficiency||>90%|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||IEEE929 / EN61000|
|Functions||unattended function||voltage recovery atomically start|
|protections||protection against short-circuit, over -voltage, under-voltage and overheating,|
|LCD display||show the working parameters of input, output voltage, frequency, output power and the working condition|
|General||Standby power consumption||<10W|
|Type of cooling||By air (inside)|
|protection grade||IP21 (inside)|
|Working temperature (ºC)||0~50ºC|
|insulation resistance (input & output)||>50MΩ|
There is 2 years warranty period from the day you buy this product. If the product is out of order, please connect with dealer. If user privately takes apart the machine to maintenance, warranty service is deemed to auto abandonment.
This warranty will be void if:
Out of warranty period.
Changes and lost of production series number of the products.
Damaged and lost cause by irresistible external cause.
Privately take apart and change the machine without authorized
Disobey machine operation and rules.
Maker battery depth of discharge or man-made damage.
|BACKUP Yellow light on||Inversion mode||Normal|
|NORMAL Green light on, BACKUP Yellow light blink||Charging||Normal|
|PV Green light on||PV charging||Normal|
|PV Green light blink||Battery almost full, PV float charging||Normal|
|NORMAL Green light on, FAULT Red light on||Overload, when transfer to BACKUP mode, inverter will stop output for protection||Disconnect some loads to make the loads within its max. power.|
|FAULT Red light on, BACKUP Yellow light blink||Battery bank problem||To check if the battery bank connections are loose, disconnected, battery bank low-voltage or damaged.|
|FAULT Red light on, NORMAL Green light blink||Output short circuit||To check if the loads are short circuit or not.|
|FAULT Red light on||FAULT||Contact the dealer|